the senate curriculum committee (scc) is a standing committee of senate that makes recommendations to senate.
- to review all course and program proposals and revisions to ensure that programs are consistent with the mission and goals of the university.
- to ensure that all programs and courses meet acceptable standards.
- to ensure that courses and programs follow senate policy.
2020 agenda & minutes
agendas & minutes are available here in PDF form.
|july - no meeting|
- membership list.pdf (pdf)
- mandate and structure (pdf)
- orientation (pdf)
- 2020 meeting schedule (pdf)
- 2021 meeting schedule (pdf)